Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Catch Up.

I'm terrible at keeping this updated. So, here is a small review of everything i should have been blogging about:


NOV 2009-
Tyler and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! I can hardly believe that it has been that long. He really is the most amazing boyfriend. I am so lucky to have him in my life. We are doing absolutely fantastic! I couldn't be more in love.







JAN 2010-
Shanny got married!!!! Crazy I know. I am still getting use to it. So she moved away to AZ and now I have to look on Facebook to find anything out about her life. lol. She was a beautiful bride of course. I was the maid of honor. I had the hardest time not bawling my eyes out as Dad walked her down the isle. But things got better when the food was served and the music started playing. =)





The weekend after the wedding, my family, Tyler, and I went to AZ for the reception. I haven't been back down in years. It not only was AMAZING to see Mary, my best friend in the whole world, it was the perfect chance for Tyler to really bond with my family. Which, I am happy to say, went really well. We also got to see Mike, Jess, and little miss Hannah. Oh how I love them! Hannah has gotten so big and I have miss a lot of her life. So, it was very nice to spend some time with her. Plus, I finally got to see Mike and Jess's new home. SO CUTE! Good job Jessie. One of the evenings we spent over at their house, Hannah decided that her and Grandpa Steve (Jess's dad) we going to play with her highly advanced Nerf guns. I don't remember having all the cool toys these kids have these days. lol. It was an epic battle. Not quite sure who one but I bet if you ask, Hannah will say it was her.

The 14 hour drive home was surprisingly wonderful. Tyler and I took the Escape back for my folks and having that entire time to just talk and enjoy each other with no distractions was so nice. It is so awesome to have someone i can talk to non-stop and still not run out of things to talk about. Tyler is not use to my family's schedule, so he was extreamly tired. He is use to sleeping in. Haha. My Dad doesn't know how to sleep in. So as you can imagine, we were kinda goofy in the car the whole way home. It was one funnest times in my life.

TODAY-
I am still working at Jensen Jewelers and I am still loving it. Although... my taste in jewelry has gotten a little bit expensive. lol. I am also still living in Idaho Falls in a duplex with my friends. But, as much as I love my friends... I can not wait until it is just me and Tyler in our own place. Hopefully it happens sooner than later. All I know is, it's a good thing he is the responsible one. otherwise (if he listened to my advice on life) we would be living together in a beautiful cardboard box on the side of the road over looking the dump. =) That's all for now. I promise Mom I will do better at keeping this updated. Love ya guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Just so you know I got married in 2010.. not 2009 :) Big yearly difference. You should write more! I like reading up on you :)

    ReplyDelete