Saturday, March 5, 2011

Look Ma, I posted something!

lol. I only have about 7 minutes before I need to get ready for work but I figured I would post a little something even if it isn't part of the 30 day challenge (which seriously I will start soon, promise) Monday, Tyler and I went out for our very late Valentine's Day. Poor guy sat through 3 and a half HOURS of getting my hair done. (I will post pics as soon as I get a good one haha) Then we went to sizzler for lunch. Then shopping. Tyler is a trooper. :) We went and played with the dogs for a bit and decided chillis would be great for dinner. After dinner we went back to Ty's house and relaxed with a movie and some video game playing. It was so nice to spend the day with him.

Wednesday, I was the third wheel for a blind date I set up for Tyler (brother lol) It was so much fun! we met at Chillis (I love that place) at about 5:30 and didn't leave until almost 9! It went really well. hopefully we will see a post on Tyler's blog about a second date soon! :)

I started the HCG drops on Tuesday. I enjoyed my two loading days. it was so nice to pig out. lol. Then on Thursday I started the 500 calories a day. I don't feel hungry at all but food looks SO GOOD!!!! But, in those first two 500 calorie days I lost 5 LBS! so excited. so wish me luck, I am hoping to lose another five by next Wednesday at least.

Well, I love you guys! And I will start the 30 day challenge before nest week ends (promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment