Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 7: 5 things I could not live without

1- FAMILY:
As I have gone through life, I have watched people who don't even have half the love and support that I have from my family. I don't know how I would have made it through my life if I didn't have my family.

2- LOVE:
For the past 5 years I have known Tyler's love and I can not even think of how life would be without it.

3- MUSIC:
Not only singing. I love the power of music. There is nothing quite like hearing a song and feeling like it fits your soul.

4- WORK:
I know what you are thinking, "ya right!" Lol. But the last year has taught me a lot about myself. I have always known that it's impossible for me to sit still, but I learned that I like to keep busy. That I like the feeling of making my own money and buying my own things with that money.

5- NATURE:
I love the outdoors. I think back to when Tyler and I went to Mesa Falls. We stopped on the way home and pulled over by the river. We hiked up a small hill and at the top there was a view that I could never describe. Nature brings peace to the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment